Attended support made simple – Connect to your users’ Windows, Mac, and now iOS and Android devices with a simple session code
/year per concurrent technician
- Buy now to lock in your purchase and renewal price.
- Unlimited end user devices (Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android)
- Each technician can have up to 10 concurrent sessions from one machine at a time
- Windows and Mac users download and run a simple program. No admin privilege required.
- iOS and Android end users get the “Splashtop SOS” app from the app stores. Perfect for ad hoc support
Remotely control Samsung smartphones and tablets. For other Android devices, please contact us.
All connections, file transfers, and management events are logged.
Splashtop helps support HIPAA compliance. View our white paper »
“The killer-feature is definitely the live screen viewing with AirPlay on iOS. A lot of my customers use iPhones and iPads and with TeamViewer I never could really help, because the user wasn’t able to explain what he/she saw. Now I can see it too. The ability to remote control Android devices is a deluxe bonus.”
— Lars M. Schreiber, L’AVENIR e.K.
Instantly access your customer’s computer using Splashtop On-Demand Support in 3 simple steps:
- 1. Ask your customer to go to sos.splashtop.com. Download and run the program.
- 2. Your customer tells you the 9-digit session code shown on the screen.
- 3. Enter the session code into your Splashtop Business app.
- Remote to Windows XP/7/8/10, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, and Mac OS X 10.7+, iOS 10+ and Android 5+
- Remote from Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Chrome browser
- Toggle between multiple monitors
- TLS with 256-bit AES encryption
- Request permission upon connection
- Invite, remove, enable, and disable technicians
- See logging of all connections, file transfers, and management activity